Haven’t really been exercising much, but my diet has improved significantly. Unfortunately I drank a decent amount this weekend and feel pretty shitty today even though I wanted to hit the gym. Tonight I’m going to:
1. Make a healthy salad/dinner.
2. Get my phone fixed (it’s full making it work like shit) and see if I can get my new (to me) desktop computer booting.
3. Do 3 sets of 15 pushups and 100 situps at home.
4. Get stuff packed in containers to bring in lunch food to work.
5. Shower and sleep before midnight.
I wrote a list of reasons I shouldn’t be working at my current job. It spanned nearly 2 pages. I felt shitty from not sleeping nearly the entire night (was kind of food-sick or something) but writing that list helped. This week I need to pick a night and hammer out my resume/update my linked in.
On a semi-related note, despite my finances being in a pretty shitty state overall, if I calculate based only on my rent/utilities expenses, I’ve got just over 6 months worth saved up.
Not quite a fuck you fund, but that gives me a little peace of mind that I could probably go a full quarter if I needed to with just cash on hand. It’s starting to become a high enough number that I wonder what the best way to keep cash would be that I can still access it in a pinch, but that isn’t just a stack of cash that someone could grab and run off with if they found it.